Saturday October 6th – Executed in 3 one hour blocks
• 10 – 11 AM
• 1 – 2 PM
• 4 – 5 PM
Participating Businesses (tentative list)
The Lily Pad
544 N Main Street (Cory & Linda S)
Fia + Belle
Artesan Bread ??
Establish positive rapport with local community, circulate Fall Festival traffic and provide Historic Downtown Fremont with street art.
Pianos will be located on sidewalks in front of host stores. Artist and the host store will work together on a design concept that incorporates the community as artist participants.
• A map will be created outlining piano location, project concept and host store information
• Host stores can provide their own artist or let me know you need a volunteer to help with the project.
• If you’d like a more polished product Oscar Duran has artist contacts that would be willing to work on the project for a $150+ stipend. The stipend is dependent on the caliber of artists and would be in lieu of the decorating expense listed below.
• I have contacted Sherwin-Williams regarding a donation of primer, supplies and sealant.
• I estimate about $50 expense to host stores for decorating the pianos. Host stores can provide their own supplies or cover the actual cost.
• The pianos will be moved out onto the streets Thursday October 4th and primed for Saturday’s project.
• The pianos will be sealed Sunday October 7th.
• The pianos will live in front of or inside the host stores for up to one year.
• I will be responsible for disposing of the pianos when they’re no longer attractive.